- Wednesday, July 18, 2012 - 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Wednesday, October 17, 2012 - 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
The Mentor Protégé seminar is intended to familiarize small and large businesses with the benefits and opportunities provided in the federal Mentor-Protégé Program. This program is designed to encourage approved Mentors to provide various forms of assistance to eligible protégé participants. The purpose of the mentor-protégé relationship is to enhance the capabilities of the Protégés and to improve their ability to successfully compete for federal contracts.
Benefits in the Mentor-Protégé Program are numerous and program specific, but some of the benefits are:
- Technical and Management Assistance: The mentor's expertise, resources and capabilities are made available to the protégé
- Prime Contracting: Mentors can enter into joint-venture /arrangements with protégés to compete for government contracts.
- Financial Assistance in the form of Equity or Loans: Mentors can own equity interest in a protégé firm to help it raise capitol
- Qualification for other SBA Programs: A protégé can obtain other forms of SBA assistance as the result of its good standing in the Mentor-Protégé program.
To register for these classes or learn more, please call the Government Contracting SBDC at: 214-860-5889.
Pre–registration is preferred. Classes may not meet if attendees do not register.
Bill J. Priest Institute
1402 Corinth Street
Dallas, TX 75215
Government Contracting SBDC, Dallas, TX 75215
Contact Name: Sandra Rodriguez
Telephone: (214) 860-5889
Fax: (214) 860-5867
Check our Web Site for additional training information.
Costs, dates and locations are subject to change. Please verify information upon registering for an event.
Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities and limited English proficiency (LEP) will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.