- Thursday, June 21, 2012 - 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday, September 20, 2012 - 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday, December 20, 2012 - 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cost: No charge
This 2-hour GSA Seminar goes into the procedures, tips and best practices of how a company can become a GSA Schedule contractor.
This seminar is centered on three main topics:
- Market Research and Information Gathering
- Understanding the Solicitation Process
- Preparing the Offer and Obtaining the Contract
The seminar is presented in 2 parts:
- Based on market research first determine if GSA is the right contracting vehicle for your business.
- Second, we go into the details of submitting a solicitation offer and working through the contract process.
To register for these classes or learn more, please call the Government Contracting SBDC at: 214-860-5889.
Pre–registration is preferred. Classes may not meet if attendees do not register.
Bill J. Priest Institute
1402 Corinth Street
Dallas, TX 75215
Government Contracting SBDC, Dallas, TX 75215
Contact Name: Sandra Rodriguez
Telephone: (214) 860-5889
Fax: (214) 860-5867
Check our Web Site for additional training information.
Costs, dates and locations are subject to change. Please verify information upon registering for an event.
Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities and limited English proficiency (LEP) will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.