- Thursday, October 13, 2011 - 9:30 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday, December 8, 2011 - 9:30 AM - 12:00 PM
Cost: $47.00 Pre-pay Pay Pal. $57.00 Pay cash the day of the class. NO CREDIT CARDS, NO CHECKS, NO REFUNDS
Note: Grants are ONLY for Non-Profit Organizations who already have their 501(c)3 IRS status.
If you are interested in writing and recieving grants, then this is a great way to get started!
You will Learn how to:
- Electronically find and apply for competitive grant opportunities from all federal agencies
- Find foundations and corporations that have grant opportunities
- Select key components needed in writing a successful proposal
- Prepare a Timeline
- Prepare a Budget
Presented by: Dominion Training and Support Center
Pre–registration is preferred. Classes may not meet if attendees do not register.
Bill J. Priest Institute
1402 Corinth Street
Dallas, TX 75215
Government Contracting SBDC, Dallas, TX 75215
Contact Name: Sandra Rodriguez
Telephone: (214) 860-5889
Fax: (214) 860-5867
Check our Web Site for additional training information.
Costs, dates and locations are subject to change. Please verify information upon registering for an event.
Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities and limited English proficiency (LEP) will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.