- Friday, February 25, 2011 - 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- Friday, March 25, 2011 - 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- Friday, April 22, 2011 - 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- Friday, May 27, 2011 - 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- Friday, June 24, 2011 - 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- Friday, July 22, 2011 - 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- Friday, August 26, 2011 - 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cost: No Charge
If you’ve ever dreamed of owning a business, this seminar is for you. Find out what it takes to start your own business and be your own boss! We will discuss legal requirements of starting a business including the different forms of business organization and their advantages and disadvantages, conducting a feasibility study, writing a business plan, types of financing available for a start-up business and what lenders want to know as well as information on SBA guaranteed loan programs, getting your Sales Tax Permit, and much more.
Please call to RSVP.
Paris Junior College - Greenville Center
6500 Monty Stratton Parkway
Greenville, TX 75402
Paris SBDC, Greenville, TX 75402
Telephone: (903) 454-9333
Check our Web Site for additional training information.
Costs, dates and locations are subject to change. Please verify information upon registering for an event.
Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities and limited English proficiency (LEP) will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.