- Thursday, February 17, 2011 - 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Thursday, March 10, 2011 - 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Thursday, May 19, 2011 - 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Thursday, June 16, 2011 - 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Thursday, July 14, 2011 - 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Thursday, August 11, 2011 - 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Cost: No Charge
If you’ve ever dreamed of owning a business, this seminar is for you. Find out what it takes to start your own business and be your own boss! We will discuss legal requirements of starting a business including the different forms of business organization and their advantages and disadvantages, conducting a feasibility study, writing a business plan, types of financing available for a start-up business and what lenders want to know as well as information on SBA guaranteed loan programs, getting your Sales Tax Permit, and much more.
Please call to RSVP.
Commerce Chamber of Commerce
1114 Main Street - P. O. Box 290
Commerce, TX 75429
Paris SBDC, Commerce, TX 75429
Telephone: (903) 886.3950
Check our Web Site for additional training information.
Costs, dates and locations are subject to change. Please verify information upon registering for an event.
Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities and limited English proficiency (LEP) will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.