Friday, March 25, 2011 - 10:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Cost: Camp, Morris, Titus County residents and educators: $50.00; all others: $75.00. After March 7: $100.00 for everyone.
Download printable document...
Learn how to generate or increase revenue with your small farm!
Keynote speaker Howard Garrett, The Dirt Doctor, is a leader in the natural organic marketplace and provides advice on natural organic gardening, landscaping, pet health, pest control and natural living via a nationally-syndicated radio talk show and in his column, Organic An-swers which appears in the Dallas Morning News. www.dirtdoctor.com
- Benny Moore, O'Farrell Country Vineyards, Atlanta
- Eric Lum, Moss Springs Farms, New Boston
- Greg Efurd, Efurd Orchards, Pittsburg, efurdorchards.com
- Joe Masabni, Extension Vegetable Specialist, College Station
- John Kilburn, Comeback Creek, Pittsburg, www.comebackcreek.com
- Jolene Wilson, Holly Hill Homestead Bed & Breakfast, Hughes Springs, www.hollyhillhomestead.com
- Linda Parker, Texas Department of Agriculture, Tyler, www.agr.state.tx.us
- Ray Fulks, Repeat Ranch, Hughes Springs
- Robert Grant, Texas AgriLife Extension, Daingerfield
- Robert Hutchins, Rehoboth Ranch, Greenville, www.rehobothranch.com
- Sid Greer, Greer Farm, Daingerfield, www.greerfarm.com
Space is limited, so please reserve your place in this seminar today. Register online now or call Charla Hunt at (903) 434-8207. Free parking available.
Elizabeth Hoggatt Whatley Agriculture Complex
2886 FM 1735
Mt. Pleasant, TX 75455
Northeast SBDC, Mt. Pleasant, TX 75455
Contact Name: Tim Wilson
Telephone: (903) 434-8237
Fax: (903) 434-4401
Check our Web Site for additional training information.
Costs, dates and locations are subject to change. Please verify information upon registering for an event.
Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities and limited English proficiency (LEP) will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.