Wednesday, March 2, 2011 - 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Attendees will get updated information about doing business in the government sector and network with federal, state, and local agency representatives. Counselors will be available in our online computer lab to assist you with CCR updates and RFP search.
- Network with federal, state, and local agencies
- Learn how to do business in the government sector
- Resource exhibit tables
- "How To" negotiate Defense Agency contracts
- Schedule one-on-one counseling
- Expand your customer base
2010 Workshops topics: (2011 topics TBD)
- 8a, HUB, and minority certifications
- Veterans Verification System
- Introduction to Government Contracting
- SBA and other financing
- Surety Bond requirements
- Update your business plan and line sheet
Space is limited, so please reserve your place in this seminar today.
Free parking available.
Truman Arnold Center
2500 N. Robison Road
Texarkana, TX 75501
Northeast SBDC, Mt. Pleasant, TX 75455
Contact Name: Tim Wilson
Telephone: (903) 434-8237
Fax: (903) 434-4401
Check our Web Site for additional training information.
Costs, dates and locations are subject to change. Please verify information upon registering for an event.
Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities and limited English proficiency (LEP) will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.