Wednesday, November 7, 2012 - 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Cost: $149.00 with lunch provided
Download printable document...
This course provides a comprehensive overview of the Texas workers’
compensation system and discussion of the Return-to-Work program. The
course provides insurance carrier staff and employers information on the
- Roles and responsibilities of system participants
- Functions of the Office of Injured Employee Counsel
- Functions and services provided by the TDI-DWC to system participants
- Examination of medical and income benefits in a claim and the process of resolving disputes about those benefits
- How to successfully return employees to work after a workplace injury
Sponsored by the Longview Economic Development Corporation
Instructor: Danny Taylor – Texas Department of Insurance, Division of
Workers’ Compensation, Return to Work Education Coordinator
Course#: KC097186.91 121Q
3044 N. Eastman Road
Longview, TX 75605
Kilgore College SBDC, Longview, TX 75604
Telephone: (903) 757-5857
Toll-free Number: (800) 338-SBDC (7232)
Fax: (903) 753-7920
Check our Web Site for additional training information.
Costs, dates and locations are subject to change. Please verify information upon registering for an event.
Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities and limited English proficiency (LEP) will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.