- Thursday, September 13, 2012 - 6:00 PM - 8:30 PM
- Thursday, September 20, 2012 - 6:00 PM - 8:30 PM
- Thursday, September 27, 2012 - 6:00 PM - 8:30 PM
- Thursday, October 4, 2012 - 6:00 PM - 8:30 PM
- Thursday, October 11, 2012 - 6:00 PM - 8:30 PM
- Thursday, October 18, 2012 - 6:00 PM - 8:30 PM
An educational course conducted by professionals sharing their priceless information with business owners and developers. Instructors are professionals in their own fields, not just curriculum providers.
- Legal Considerations for Small Businesses
- Financing a Small Business
- Advertising Your Small Business
- Preparing a Business Plan
- Accounting and Tax Issues for Small businesses
- Strategic Business Planning
Registration via Tyler Junior College required.
For more information, call TJC-Small Business Development Center: 903-510-2975.
Tyler Junior College
1530 South S.W. Loop 323, Suite 100
Tyler, TX 75701
Tyler SBDC, Tyler, TX 75701
Telephone: (903) 510-2975
Fax: (903) 510-2972
Check our Web Site for additional training information.
Costs, dates and locations are subject to change. Please verify information upon registering for an event.
Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities and limited English proficiency (LEP) will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.