Tuesday, June 26, 2012 - 7:30 AM - 10:00 AM
Collin SBDC and Network In Dallas present "A Morning of NetStorming"
Join us for a morning of NetStorming: a unique combination of networking and brainstorming. Registration begins at 7:30am. We will start promptly at 8:00am.
Live Demo and Netstorming
Join Adam DeVos, as he gives a live demonstration of the NetworkinDallas.com (NID) platform. Participants will learn how to create a profile, use NID to build their business, and how to use NID to market their events.
Following Adam's demo, we will have 2 exciting rounds of our highly productive networking format we call: NetStorming. Meaning you'll have an opportunity to directly and effectively network with at least 14 individuals at the event. NetStorming is a highly productive facilitated networking format that promises to deliver immediate value.
Who Should Attend:
- Professionals interested in a truly productive networking environment
- Executives who would like to network more, but feel like a piece of bloody meat in shark infested waters at traditional networking events
- Sales and Business Development Professionals who believe in relationships and adding value, not just the next deal
- Entrepreneurs who are looking for opportunities, resources and support
- Job Seekers wanting to demonstrate their expertise and show their value to an organization
Collin College Courtyard Center
4800 Preston Park Blvd
Plano, TX 75093
Collin SBDC, Plano, TX 75093
Telephone: (972) 985-3770
Fax: (972) 985-3775
Check our Web Site for additional training information.
Costs, dates and locations are subject to change. Please verify information upon registering for an event.
Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities and limited English proficiency (LEP) will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.