Thursday, September 20, 2012 - 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Cost: No charge - Free lunch provided.
Tapping into an AVAILABLE Federal Capital Resource, eleven federal agencies awarding real money to innovation and technology small businesses!
You will learn:
- What are the SBIR and STTR programs
- What federal agencies are involved with SBIR
- SBIR phases and process
- How much capital is available
- Where to find SBIR solicitations
- How to spot a potential SBIR client
- How to partner with the Technology Commercialization SBDC and assist innovation and technology clients
- and much more...
Only 35 seats are available so please register soon!
Technology Commercialization SBDC, Dallas, TX 75215
Telephone: (214) 860-5860
Fax: (214) 860-5882
Check our Web Site for additional training information.
Costs, dates and locations are subject to change. Please verify information upon registering for an event.
Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities and limited English proficiency (LEP) will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.