- Wednesday, April 11, 2012 - 4:00 PM - 6:30 PM
- Wednesday, April 18, 2012 - 4:00 PM - 6:30 PM
- Wednesday, April 25, 2012 - 4:00 PM - 6:30 PM
Cost: Please contact us for associated fees
This class meets once a week for three weeks.
- Learn how to develop a quality research and marketing plan.
- Access free Internet sources to find information about your industry.
- Research your target market and learn about your competitors.
- Go beyond what is available in one simple Google search.
To RSVP, please call (817) 871-6028.
Tarrant County College - James E. Guinn Complex
1150 South Freeway, Suite 229
Fort Worth, TX 76104
Tarrant SBDC, Fort Worth, TX 76104
Contact Name: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: (817) 871-6028
Fax: (817) 332-6417
Check our Web Site for additional training information.
Costs, dates and locations are subject to change. Please verify information upon registering for an event.
Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities and limited English proficiency (LEP) will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.