Wednesday, August 10, 2011 - 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Cost: Varies, see Web site
The Government Procurement Conference continues to be the most important and largest procurement conference in North Central Texas!
The main focus for the Conference in 2011 is to provide small businesses an opportunity to meet local, state and federal government buyers and their prime contractors!
- Over 1000 attendees at last year's conference
- Local, State and Federal Government Buyers
- Major Prime Contractors and their Sub-Contractors
- Congressionally Supported
- Free, Informative, Educational Workshops
- Buyer Networking Opportunities
- Access to Resource and Assistance Agencies
- Drawing for 2 American Airlines tickets
Hosted by: ARRI Extension Centers at the University of Texas at Arlington, Automation & Robotics Research Institute, Cross Timbers Procurement Center, Government Procurement Confernce Blog, Small Business Development Center for Enterprise Excellence, The University of Texas at Arlington, TMAC
Arlington Convention Center
1501 Convention Center Drive
Arlington, TX 76011
Arlington Convention Center, Arlington, TX 76011
Contact Name: Elizabeth R. Beck
Costs, dates and locations are subject to change. Please verify information upon registering for an event.
Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities and limited English proficiency (LEP) will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.