Thursday, August 18, 2011 - 7:30 AM - 2:00 PM
Cost: No charge
Download printable document...
The purpose of Deal Day is to: (1) meet one-on-one with over 20 bankers in the community, (2) learn about alternative ways to fund your business, and (3) network with successful business owners. As always we’re here to serve small business funding needs.
Who should attend this free event?
- Existing businesses needing to expand
- Existing businesses needing to refinance
- Start-ups with a completed business plan
- Business owners with a credit score of 680 +
- Jack Matthews, President of Matthews Southwest (MSW), a real estate development firm: MSW signature development projects include South Side on Lamar, and the Omni Dallas Convention Center Hotel due for completion in November 2011. Mr. Matthews will talk about the role of small businesses in building and sustaining communities, growth opportunities in the southern sector, and the need to think globally in today's market place.
- Dallas Mayor Mike Rawlings: Mayor Rawlings will discuss his economic development priorities for Dallas.
Alternative Funding Experts:
- People Fund - Gary Linder (Micro Lending)
- Accion - Catherine Pena (Micro Lending)
- The Commercial Finance Group - Veronica Wallace (Factoring)
- Crowd Sourcing - Chris Bond (Online Funding)
Bill J. Priest Institute
1402 Corinth Street
Dallas, TX 75215
Dallas SBDC, Dallas, TX 75215
Contact Name: email@example.com
Telephone: (214) 860-5865
Fax: (214) 860-5867
Costs, dates and locations are subject to change. Please verify information upon registering for an event.
Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities and limited English proficiency (LEP) will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.