Thursday, May 26, 2011 - 8:30 AM - 10:00 AM
Cost: No charge
Successful people know their strengths and how to use them effectively. Do you know yours?
Knowing your strengths is of utmost importance. There is a significant difference in the priority of a business winner compared to a loser. Winners focus on knowing and exploiting their strengths. Losers focus on improving their weaknesses.
The instructor is Jim Seybert, a certified StrengthsFinder™ trainer. Millions have used the StrengthsFinder™ assessment to gain insights on how they can achieve greater satisfaction and productivity in their work. The goal is to help people make the most of their personal and professional strengths, whether they work independently or as members of a team. Jim schedules a very limited number of free training events, and this is one of them!
The Clinic will help you discover the answers to key questions like these:
- What's the difference between a strength and an ability?
- Is there a way for me to feel less guilty about my weaknesses?
- I'm burned out. Can focusing on my strengths bring me back to life?
- What is the secret to forming a well-rounded team?
- What do I do with an employee who thinks that he or she has a strength, but really doesn't?
- When I'm an employee or a contributor to a team, how can I help my associates make the most of their strengths so we can achieve more together?
Don't miss this rare opportunity to receive a high-level overview of how to make the most of your talents and strengths, led by an expert in this specialized field! Seating is limited, so register today.
SBDC for Enterprise Excellence
University of Texas at Arlington, The Center for Innovation
202 East Border Street
Arlington, TX 76010
SBDC for Enterprise Excellence, Arlington, TX 76010
Telephone: (682) 367-1419
Check our Web Site for additional training information.
Costs, dates and locations are subject to change. Please verify information upon registering for an event.
Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities and limited English proficiency (LEP) will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.