- Friday, August 24, 2012 - 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Friday, November 16, 2012 - 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Cost: No charge
This is an orientation to government contracting at the federal, state and local level. Our trainers help remove the intimidation factor, confusion and complexity and show you how to succeed in government contracting. Orientation topics include:
- Government Bid Process
- Determining Right Point of Entry
- Benefits of Minority Certification
- Covers all government entities from city to federal
- Individualized follow-up counseling is available to attendees at no charge
Presented by Chuck Waldrop of the Center for Government Contracting SBDC.
Courtyard Center for Professional and Economic Development
4800 Preston Park Blvd, Suite 114
Plano, TX 75093
Collin SBDC, Plano, TX 75093
Telephone: (972) 985-3770
Fax: (972) 985-3775
Check our Web Site for additional training information.
Costs, dates and locations are subject to change. Please verify information upon registering for an event.
Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities and limited English proficiency (LEP) will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.